WARRANTY & RETURN POLICY
In the unlikely event you are having an issue with one of our batteries we have developed a straight forward warranty & return policy:
- For all returns or warranty claims contact Support@BigBattery.Com
- 30-day money back guarantee. Returns of undamaged batteries unrelated to warranty claims may be issued full refunds less a 20% restocking fee.
- We have a comprehensive 10 year warranty on all new batteries.
- Our batteries are built to last. We stand by our engineering and our quality. If we made a mistake or there is a defect in the build of your battery we will fix it or fully replace it.
- BigBattery offers a 10 year manufacturers defect warranty from the date of purchase [you can read more about it here]. The average lifespan of a BigBattery battery at 100% Depth of Discharge is between 1,000 – 3,000 recharge cycles depending on chemistry, or roughly 5 to 10 years with standard use (see the specifications of the battery for more information on what standard use would be). This warranty does not cover negligence or misuse of the battery or the normal wear and tear. If it is deemed that the battery was used improperly, you will be subject to a $150 an hour repair charge plus parts and shipping.
- To submit a warranty claim, please contact us directly at Support@BigBattery.Com. The battery may be required to be shipped back to our BigBattery warehouse in Chatsworth, California for further inspection.
- We offer a 30 day warranty on all cells, accessories & complimentary products (Anderson connectors, wiring, etc).
- Free lifetime technical support & troubleshooting.
- Warranty only applies to original owner (non-transferable).
- Warranties can be used for an exchange of a component only once per component.
- Customer pays return shipping on returns or warrantied component inspections initiated after the first 30 days of ownership. Please note some battery returns may require special documentation and packaging, and these instances will encounter extra fees. This is in order to correctly comply with lithium battery shipping regulations.
- If you have a quality issue with a product please contact our support team to help properly diagnose the problem. If the product you receive does not meet our rigorous quality standards, then we will issue you a replacement component or fix the original at no additional cost. Replacement batteries or components will only be sent after we have received your returned battery or component and finished an inspection to determine the cause of any problems. BigBattery is not responsible for return shipping.
- DIY modifications or damage due to gross negligence or abuse are not covered by the warranty.
Please mail your package in a traceable method to the address below. Include a note with your name, your order number and describing your situation and/or request.
BigBattery Inc. Technical Support Team 9667 Owensmouth Ave Chatsworth, California 91311
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from BigBattery.com, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued. Delivery Claims: If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it; you must contact us within 10 days to file a claim. We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used). BigBattery does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered. Out Of Stock Items: If your order includes multiple items and one (or more) of the items are out of stock: we will go ahead and ship the rest of your order, issuing a refund to your original form of payment for the item(s) not in stock. Reserved Rights Regarding Shipping: While we will make every effort to accommodate your shipping and billing preferences, in order to protect our customers, BigBattery reserves the right to require customers to use a “common” shipping and billing address in the event we are unable to process an order or verify a shipping address provided. Additionally, BigBattery reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items.
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above. Still Need Help? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (818) 280-3091.
- -Contact data, personal or business contact information such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title and company name.
- -Registration data, such as information that you provide to register for an account or sign up for an event, including the day and month of your birth and the event you registered for.
- -Data about others for whom you purchase an item or gift, such as name, delivery address and phone number. Please do not purchase a gift for someone or share their contact information with us unless you have their permission to do so.
- -Profile data, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us and your interests and preferences.
- -Communications, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, survey responses, or otherwise correspond with us.
- -Marketing data, such as the email address or contact details that we use to send marketing communications and your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, sweepstakes and contests.
- -Purchase data, including your order history and information needed to process and fulfill your order, including order details, billing address, and delivery address.
- -Data from other sources. We may also collect information about you from:
- -Business partners, such as advertising and joint marketing partners.
- -Data providers, such as information services and data licensors.
- -Public sources, such as blogs, forums or social media platforms.
Information we obtain from third party platforms. If you choose to login to the Sites via a third-party platform, such as Google or Facebook, or otherwise connect your account on the third-party platform or network to your account through the Sites, we may collect information from that platform or network. You may also have the opportunity to provide us with additional information via the third-party platform or network, such as a list of your friends or connections and your email address. You can read more about your privacy choices in the “Your Choices” section. Automatic collection. We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity occurring on or through the Sites, such as:
- -Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing our site, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- -Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
- -provide, operate and improve the Service, such as to enable you to make purchases of clothing and accessories that we have listed on the Sites;
- -establish and maintain your account on the Service;
- -communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- -provide customer support and maintenance for the Service;
- -facilitate your login to the Sites via third party platforms, such as Google and Facebook; and
- -enable security features of the Sites, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in.
- -Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- -Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- -Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
- -Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
- -Google: https://adssettings.google.com
- -Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads