In the unlikely event you are having an issue with one of our batteries we have developed a straight forward warranty & return policy:
- For all returns or warranty claims contact Support@BigBattery.Com
- 30-day money back guarantee. Returns of undamaged batteries unrelated to warranty claims may be issued full refunds less a 20% restocking fee.
- We have a comprehensive 10 year warranty on all new batteries.
- Our batteries are built to last. We stand by our engineering and our quality. If we made a mistake or there is a defect in the build of your battery we will fix it or fully replace it.
- BigBattery offers a 10 year manufacturers defect warranty from the date of purchase [you can read more about it here]. The average lifespan of a BigBattery battery at 100% Depth of Discharge is between 1,000 – 3,000 recharge cycles depending on chemistry, or roughly 5 to 10 years with standard use (see the specifications of the battery for more information on what standard use would be). This warranty does not cover negligence or misuse of the battery or the normal wear and tear. If it is deemed that the battery was used improperly, you will be subject to a $150 an hour repair charge plus parts and shipping.
- To submit a warranty claim, please contact us directly at Support@BigBattery.Com. The battery may be required to be shipped back to our BigBattery warehouse in Chatsworth, California for further inspection.
- We offer a 30 day warranty on all cells, accessories & complimentary products (Anderson connectors, wiring, etc).
- Free lifetime technical support & troubleshooting.
- Warranty only applies to original owner (non-transferable).
- Warranties can be used for an exchange of a component only once per component.
- Customer pays return shipping on returns or warrantied component inspections initiated after the first 30 days of ownership. Please note some battery returns may require special documentation and packaging, and these instances will encounter extra fees. This is in order to correctly comply with lithium battery shipping regulations.
- If you have a quality issue with a product please contact our support team to help properly diagnose the problem. If the product you receive does not meet our rigorous quality standards, then we will issue you a replacement component or fix the original at no additional cost. Replacement batteries or components will only be sent after we have received your returned battery or component and finished an inspection to determine the cause of any problems. BigBattery is not responsible for return shipping.
- DIY modifications or damage due to gross negligence or abuse are not covered by the warranty.
Please mail your package in a traceable method to the address below. Include a note with your name, your order number and describing your situation and/or request.
Technical Support Team
9667 Owensmouth Ave
Chatsworth, California 91311
To ensure that your package is properly delivered and that you receive your package within the time frames we advertise, please make sure that your address is correctly entered and includes all relevant and/or required information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) is critical for ensuring timely delivery. We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect or incorrectly entered at the time of purchase. For international shipments, we do not ship to areas outside of Continental Unites States. The buyer is responsible for arranging their own shipping from our facility in Chatsworth, CA to their end destination where the goods will be imported on behalf of the consignee/buyer. The consignee will pay the taxes & duties in addition with the purchase price of the goods.
All orders are subject to processing time that is separate and apart from the time it takes for a shipment to reach its destination once it has been picked up from our facility by the carrier. Depending on a number of factors, standard domestic orders may take up to 14 business days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays) to process. After your payment is authorized and verified, standard orders can still take 14 business days to process. This is just an estimate and doesn’t include weekends or holidays.
Shipping Rates & Timelines
Please note that orders may take 10-15 business days from the date that it is shipped out, not necessarily from the date that it is placed, depending on the shipping method selected and final destination of the order. When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email with tracking information. Alternative carriers may be selected at our sole discretion to meet shipping requirements. Your final shipping cost is displayed at the point of checkout.
Shipping fees are non-refundable. If you refuse any shipments from BigBattery.com, you will be held responsible for the original shipping charges, plus the cost of returning the package to us. This amount will be deducted from any credit issued.
If you are experiencing a non-delivery or your tracking information states that your package was delivered by the carrier but you have not received it; you must contact us within 10 days to file a claim. We will assist you in working with the carrier to complete the claims process. Please note: Claims can take up to 30 days to complete (depending on the shipping carrier used). BigBattery does not hold or accept responsibility for packages that have been reported as delivered by the carrier. We do not issue refunds or credits for packages that the carrier confirms as being delivered.
Out Of Stock Items
If your order includes multiple items and one (or more) of the items are out of stock: we will go ahead and ship the rest of your order, issuing a refund to your original form of payment for the item(s) not in stock.
Reserved Rights Regarding Shipping
While we will make every effort to accommodate your shipping and billing preferences, in order to protect our customers, BigBattery reserves the right to require customers to use a “common” shipping and billing address in the event we are unable to process an order or verify a shipping address provided. Additionally, BigBattery reserves the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or cancel orders from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items.
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Similarly, we reserve the right to refuse service to any customer or entity, due to similar actions as noted above.
Still Need Help?
Email us at email@example.com or call us at (818) 280-3091.
Personal Information We Collect and Personal Information You Provide to Us
Personal information you may provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact data, personal or business contact information such as your first and last name, email and mailing addresses, phone number, professional title and company name.
- Registration data, such as information that you provide to register for an account or sign up for an event, including the day and month of your birth and the event you registered for.
- Data about others for whom you purchase an item or gift, such as name, delivery address and phone number. Please do not purchase a gift for someone or share their contact information with us unless you have their permission to do so.
- Profile data, such as your username and password that you may set to establish an online account with us and your interests and preferences.
- Communications, such as information you provide when you contact us with questions, feedback, survey responses, or otherwise correspond with us.
- Marketing data, such as the email address or contact details that we use to send marketing communications and your preferences for receiving communications about our activities, events, sweepstakes and contests.
- Purchase data, including your order history and information needed to process and fulfill your order, including order details, billing address, and delivery address.
- Data from other sources. We may also collect information about you from:
- Business partners, such as advertising and joint marketing partners.
- Data providers, such as information services and data licensors.
- Public sources, such as blogs, forums or social media platforms.
Information We Obtain From Third Party Platforms
If you choose to login to the Sites via a third-party platform, such as Google or Facebook, or otherwise connect your account on the third-party platform or network to your account through the Sites, we may collect information from that platform or network. You may also have the opportunity to provide us with additional information via the third-party platform or network, such as a list of your friends or connections and your email address. You can read more about your privacy choices in the “Your Choices” section.
We and our service providers may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your activity occurring on or through the Sites, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer or mobile device operating system type and version number, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, IP address, the website you visited before browsing our site, and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times, and duration of access.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Users of the Service may have the opportunity to refer friends or other contacts to us. If you are an existing user, you may only submit a referral if you have permission to provide their contact information to us so that we may contact them.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- provide, operate and improve the Service, such as to enable you to make purchases of clothing and accessories that we have listed on the Sites;
- establish and maintain your account on the Service;
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending you announcements, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- provide customer support and maintenance for the Service;
- facilitate your login to the Sites via third party platforms, such as Google and Facebook; and
- enable security features of the Sites, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in.
We may use your personal information to send you BigBattery-related marketing communications as permitted by law. You will have the ability to opt-out of our marketing and promotional communications as described in the Your Choices section below.
To Comply With Laws and Regulations
We use your personal information as we believe necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities. For compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may use your personal information and disclose it to law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties as we believe necessary or appropriate to:
(a) protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making and defending legal claims);
(b) audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements;
(c) enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service; and
(d) protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity, including cyber attacks and identity theft. With your consent. In some cases we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
How We Share Your Personal Information
Companies and individuals that provide services on our behalf or help us operate the Service or our business (such as order fulfillment, shipping, payment processing, customer support, hosting, analytics, email delivery, marketing, database management services, returns processing and risk and fraud mitigation).
Third party advertising companies that collect information about your activity on the Site and other online services to help us advertise our services, and/or use hashed customer lists that we share with them to deliver ads to them and similar users on their platforms.
Third Party Platforms
Social media and other third party platforms that you connect to the Service, such as when you use options to access the Service by logging into a social media platform. Please note, we do not control the third party’s use of your personal information.
Other users of the Service and the public, when you disclose personal information for public use. For instance, you may be able review a product that you purchased, and we will display your name along with the content you submit. We do not control how other users or third parties use any personal information that you make available to them. Please be aware that any information you post publicly can be cached, copied, screen captured or stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines) before you have a chance to edit or remove it.
Professional advisors, such as lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers, where necessary in the course of the professional services that they render to us.
Authorities and Others
Law enforcement, government authorities, and private parties, as we believe in good faith to be necessary or appropriate to comply with law or for the compliance, fraud prevention and safety purposes described above.
We may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of your personal information in connection with or during negotiation of any merger, financing, acquisition or dissolution, transaction or proceeding involving sale, transfer, divestiture, or disclosure of all or a portion of our business or assets, or in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
In this section, we describe the rights and choices available to all users. Access or update your account information. If you have registered for an account with us, you may review and update certain personal information in your account profile by logging into the account.
Opt Out of Marketing Communications
You may opt out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of the email. You may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails. If you receive marketing text messages from us, you may opt out of receiving further marketing text messages from us by replying STOP to our marketing message.
Do Not Track
Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. We currently do not respond to “Do Not Track” or similar signals. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com
Privacy Settings and Location Data
Users of our App can disable our access to their device’s precise geolocation in their mobile device settings. Choosing not to share your personal information. If you do not provide information that we need to provide the Service, we may not be able to provide you with the Service or certain features. We will tell you what information you must provide to receive the Service when we request it. Third-party platforms or social media networks. If you choose to create an account through or connect the Service with another third-party platform, you may have the ability to limit the information that we may obtain from the third-party at the time you log in to the Service using the third-party’s authentication service or otherwise connect your account. You may also be able to control your settings through the third-party’s platform or service after you have connected your accounts.
The security of your personal information is important to us. We employ a number of organizational, technical and physical safeguards designed to protect the personal information we collect. However, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
How to Contact Us
Please direct any questions or comments about this Policy or privacy practices to info@BigBattery.com. You may also write to us via postal mail at:
Attn: Legal – Privacy
9667 Owensmouth Ave
Chatsworth, CA 91311
What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies serve different purposes, like helping us understand how a site is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences and generally improving your browsing experience. Our Sites may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them). We use two broad categories of cookies:
(1) first party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which we use to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Sites; and
(2) third party cookies, which are served by service providers or business partners on our Sites, and can be used by these parties to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites. Third party cookies can be used for a variety of purposes, including site analytics, advertising and social media features.
Like many companies online, we use services provided by Google, Facebook and other companies that use tracking technology. Your choices for opting out of these companies’ use of your personal information for interest-based advertising include:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies, including cookies used for interest-based advertising. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Using privacy plug-ins or browsers. You can block our websites from setting cookies used for interest-based ads by using a browser with privacy features, like Brave, or installing browser plugins like Privacy Badger, Ghostery or uBlock Origin, and configuring them to block third party cookies/trackers.
- Platform opt-outs. The following advertising partners offer opt-out features that let you opt-out of use of your information for interest-based advertising:
Information about the cookies we use may be updated from time to time, so please check back on a regular basis for any changes.